- No personal information to be given out
- Only use first names or nicknames and remember to ask for permission when using other people’s names
- Show aroha and use positive comments when commenting on posts
- Always ask permission when taking photos or videos of people
- Self Manage - Use our time wisely, not for playing games or watching videos of other things or searching for pictures we don’t need
- Don’t embarrass people with photos or comments or videos
- Self manage by making sure you get your work completed on time
When it comes to digital technologies at Allenton School please;
- be empowered! - do awesome things. Share with us your ideas and what you can do. Amaze us!
- be nice - be an AS ACE and foster a school community that is respectful and kind
- be smart and be safe - if you are not sure, talk to us (your teacher, your mum and dad)
- be careful and be gentle - our resources are limited. Help take care of our devices and network.
Remember to talk with your teacher, mum, dad and people at home about what it means to be a digital citizen.